All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race
- A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard’s performances; each block contributing to an improved traction and power transmission
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship